B2B Marketing Manager
Are you a marketing evangelist? Do you dream about marketing in your sleep? Do you come into work with new ideas on how to drive more leads and improve customer satisfaction? If the answer is yes, you might be Biscom's next Marketing Programs superstar. Interested? Read on....
Biscom is looking for an experienced and energetic
B2B marketing professional with the skills to improve
web traffic, lead generation,
brand awareness and customer retention. If you would like the opportunity to work within a market leader in document communications and security software, we’re very interested in hearing from you.
Why work for us?
BISCOM, Inc. is an exciting high-tech
products, including virtual cloud faxing and security software that helps prevent data breaches. We have more than
3,000 business customers
, including over 50% of the Fortune 1000. We offer a
and superb benefits
, including medical/dental/vision, life/disability insurance, paid holidays, and a 401(k) plan. Our
are the reason BISCOM has achieved consistent profitability and revenue growth for
This position gives you the opportunity to…
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales teams (report to the EVP Sales & Marketing) to develop creative and strategic lead generation and customer retention programs that generate new business.
- Assist in the development of press releases, surveys, eNewsletters, social media programs, videos, podcasts, whitepapers, blog articles, etc.
- Be our web events guru and help to develop, promote and manage webcasts and webinars.
- Develop creative, buzz-worthy and “out-of-the-box” viral marketing tools and campaigns.
You’re our ideal candidate if…
- You possess a Bachelors degree in business, communications, marketing or related field. MBA desirable.
- You’re a “digital citizen” in Marketing 2.0 technologies used for lead generation, such as Salesforce.com, Twitter, LinkedIn, email marketing, social media, etc. and all are very comfortable terms for you.
- You know how to market to channels.
- You have experience with and knowledge of digital fax/cloud fax technologies.
- You’re experienced in B2B lead generation targeting Enterprise level companies for high tech products into the IT area. Software or security experience a Plus.
- You're analytical and data-driven. You enjoy using tools like Excel (Pivot Tables), Google Analytics, Multivariate testing, etc. to gain marketing insight and make better decisions.
- You love writing and want to apply your amazing writing skills to various marketing campaigns.
- You have knowledge of HTML and CSS, the ability to update websites very helpful.
- You're not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get work done and you want to be in an environment where there's an enormous potential for growth.
- You're always learning. You're hungry to know the newest tools and techniques. You set aside time each week to research the field and learn something new that will enhance your skills and advance your career.
- You’re located within the greater Boston / So. NH area.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Careers