Put the Power of an Enterprise Fax Server in your Pocket
- Send faxes from an iPad, iPhone or Android mobile device via Biscom’s fax server and/or hosted fax service
- View received faxes
- Sign and annotate received faxes and PDF files prior to faxing them
Considerations for evaluating Enterprise file sharing solutions
Join us as we discuss some basic considerations when evaluating Enterprise file sharing solutions and the trends in today’s market.
Secure File Transfer Live Demo
You will learn about some of the benefits of Biscom Secure File Transfer in a short demonstration:
Click here to register for a date that fits your schedule.
Introducing Biscom Verosync – A secure on premise alternative to consumer file sharing services
This product briefing will overview VeroSync end user operations, administrative functions and security architecture, including:
• User interfaces for creating shared folders and syncing to multiple user devices
• User management and flexibility. AD/LDAP integration, quotas, permissions
• Full control. Data is fully under the control of IT with the ability to assign user permissions for syncing
• Deployment flexibility. Deployable to local, virtual and private cloud infrastructure
• Detailed reporting. Gives IT the ability to perform auditing and forensic analysis
• Security Architecture – robust 3 tier on premise deployment. FIPS 140 certified AES256 encryption.
Production Fax Considerations for Healthcare
In this upcoming webinar you’ll learn how healthcare organizations can automate and protect the exchange of patient data by using secure production faxing. Biscom’s enterprise fax solutions integrate with all of the popular HIS platforms, including GE, Siemens, Epic, and McKesson. You can output faxes from any application and ensure that you are meeting strict HIPAA regulations. The webinar will be hosted by Senior Vice President of Support, John Lane.
Intro to SFT 5.0
Click here to view an On Demand demonstration of SFT 5.0
Building in Redundancy for DR for mission critical fax applications
In this webinar we discuss:
- Setting up multiple fax servers for high availability
- Using Biscom’s hosted service for overflow
Understanding Secure Fax & Document Delivery Solutions for the Enterprise
One of the most important security considerations IT personnel face is the need to protect sensitive data that comes from healthcare, financial and legal documents among others. Join us for a discussion with Mark Malone and Biscom about secure fax and document delivery solutions.
Securing Document Exchange on Mobile Devices
This webinar will focus on strategies for managing mobile device document exchange by deploying the combination of MobileIron enterprise mobility management and Biscom secure document exchange technologies.
5 Reasons Every Business Needs Secure File Transfer
Register now for this webinar discussing five reasons businesses need secure file transfer.
Monitoring your Biscom fax solution
In this informative webinar we will discuss how to monitor your Biscom fax solution.
Automate Electronic Faxes within SharePoint
With Biscom’s Enterprise Fax software for SharePoint, organizations can:
- Automatically route incoming faxes as searchable PDF files into document libraries
- Extract information from the fax image such as bar code data and autopopulate document libraries
- Receive notification via email when a fax is delivered into SharePoint
- Send outbound faxes from document libraries with audit and tracking capabilities.
Time to Replace Your FTP Server
In this informative webinar learn about Biscom SFT a managed file transfer solution that is easy for end users, secure, and still supports large file transfers.
Getting the Most from Cloud Fax
Are you considering moving some or all of your production fax to the cloud? Join us for a 30 Minute Webinar on why to move to Biscom’s Hosted cloud fax solution.
Increasing File Transfer Efficiency and Visibility at Excelerate Energy
Customer Use Case Study
Learn how Excelerate Energy increased file transfer efficiency and visibility with Biscom Secure File Transfer. Join featured speaker Charlie Price, Manager of IT at Excelerate Energy for this informative webinar.
Benefits of Virtualization and Fax Over IP
In this webinar we explored:
- Faxing real-time over IP networks instead of traditional phone networks
- Leveraging the ease and flexibility of a VoIP (Voice over IP) network for your faxing
- Configuring and running a software-only fax server
Are your fax documents meeting HIPAA regulations?
Health care organizations today face increasing pressure to ensure their documents are protected, both within the confines of their network as well as when those documents are shared externally.
Introducing Verosync – Enterprise File Synchronization and Sharing Solution
Verosync is a secure file synchronization system that IT can control and use to report on file sharing across the enterprise. Not only are all files synced regardless of device but files are accessible from any web browser so your data is always available.
Biscom’s FAXCOM Suite is an enterprise fax solution designed to manage your on-premises and cloud fax servers. With FAXCOM Suite, you are able to effectively administer hundreds of fax servers and services, manage tens of thousands of fax numbers, and automate your business processes and workflows to maximize functionality and cost savings.
Secure Email – Send Large Files – WITHOUT THE CLOUD!
View this product briefing and learn why over 100 law firms place their trust in Biscom’s on premise and private cloud technology to secure the exchange pf confidential client data.
Charles County Government: Using Cloud Fax Technology to Streamline Operations
Join featured speaker Ty Fuqua, Network Services Manager at the Charles County Government for an informative webinar. Learn how Charles County Government in Maryland earned top rankings for implementing a cloud based fax service.
FIPS 140-2 – Understanding the Process and Benefits of Certification
FIPS expert Ward Rosenberry will provide insight into the process of FIPS 140-2 certification and unlock the puzzle of how to achieve successful compliance.
Secure Hosted Fax
Learn how FEGS / AllSector have improved cost and productivity ROI using Secure Fax Hosting with FAXCOM Anywhere presented by Aaron Matatov, Field Operations Manager at AllSector.
Five Things About Fax That You Should Know
Disproving the most common fax fallacies across industries such as yours.
Cybercrime is endemic. Protect your data.
Feature Speaker: Wayne Dunn, CTO and Senior VP of HarborOne Bank
Wayne discusses strategies and best practices implemented at HarborOne to mitigate the risk of security breach and protect customer information.
- HTML 5 drag-and-drop file upload for large files
- Streamlined user interface
- Increasing productivity
Click here to view an On Demand demonstration SFT 5.0
Biscom provides fax and secure file transfer solutions for mission critical enterprise applications. As the fax server pioneer and with a long history of innovation, Biscom is known for its exceptional products and customer service. Learn More »