Biscom’s secure file transfer solution provides a simple, intuitive method for sending and receiving large files via web-based interface, Microsoft Outlook, and mobile apps. Users can collaborate on documents in a secure workspace and organizations can replace older, insecure methods of file transfer such as FTP.
New in Secure File Transfer 5.0
SFT 5.0 focuses on streamlining the interface, improving the user experience, and increasing productivity. It also supports drag-and-drop capabilities using HTML5, with support for massive files.
Reasons to choose Biscom Secure File Transfer
- FIPS 140-2 certified using AES 256-bit encryption
- Robust three-tier security architecture
- Self-service secure file transfer for end users
- Quickly, easily and safely share information globally without relying on IT support
- RESTful APIs allow tight integration to your existing applications and workflows
- Web-based clients, automation agents, Outlook add-ins, and mobile apps provide a comprehensive system to replace your FTP servers
Tracking & Reporting
- Meet regulatory and compliance security auditing with transaction tracking
- Provides more data to track and understand how information flows within your organization