Biscom IP FAX Integration with Fax Servers
Biscom IP FAX extends enterprise fax applications with the capability to send high-resolution, color documents to remote printers, MFPs, servers, PCs and mobile devices. Once Biscom IP FAX is integrated with existing Biscom enterprise fax, sending a high resolution and/or color image is as simple as specifying a Biscom IP FAX address rather than a fax number.
Biscom's on-premises and hosted fax solutions optionally support Biscom IP FAX. The following Biscom technologies and tools can be used with Biscom IP FAX:
Integration with the Queue:
Administrators can also make use of such Biscom enterprise fax tools as:
- APIs, including Web services, .Net, Java, File Drop, SMTP, DocFlow (print capture)
- Biscom clients, including the Biscom Workflow and Enhanced Fax clients
- Biscom connectors for specific applications, e.g., Outlook/Exchange and SharePoint
- EMR systems and other healthcare applications
- Third-party applications that integrate with the Biscom Queue
- Biscom Advanced Fax Routing – routes faxes to users, workflows, printers and databases by metadata and extracted barcodes via a set of rules;
can also use Optical Character Recognition to convert images to searchable text, which can then be extracted to data fields.
- Biscom Job Tracking – keeps detailed information on all inbound and outbound fax transmissions within the enterprise; enables managers to generate detailed and summary reports of fax and Biscom IP FAX usage by department, user, etc.
- Microsoft Active Directory Integration – enables administrators to manage Biscom Queues, fax, and Biscom IP FAX users and rights individually and via Group Policy through a Microsoft Management Console (MMC) snap-in tool.