Business Continuity Faxing Solutions
Utilize Biscom’s Fax Servers & Hosted Fax Services for "Always-on" Faxing
- Implement both fax servers & services for redundancy and failover
- Advanced functionality used by the world's leading companies
- Get the lowest TCO and Cost-per-Page
What is Business Continuity Fax?
|Click image to enlarge
Biscom’s Business Continuity Fax solution combines our powerful enterprise-class fax servers and software with hosted fax technology. Biscom’s fax solutions provide both the advantages of on-premise fax servers–increased customer control over fax traffic, high security, and tight integration with existing business systems–with the benefits of hosted fax servers–lower initial investment, unlimited capacity, and global user access. Combining both systems, therefore, results in the industry’s only enterprise-level hybrid fax solution, giving you the benefits of “Cloud” technology with the performance of a dedicated on-site server.
By implementing Biscom’s fax server on-site with our hosted fax service as an automatic failover back-up, you can ensure that your users have non-stop business faxing, or what we refer to as “always-on faxing.”
By supplementing an on-site Biscom fax server with Biscom’s hosted fax service, you implement automatic failover back-up that guarantees non-stop, “always-on” business faxing for your company.
Why you should choose Biscom’s fax solutions:
- Reduce capital and operational expenses as well as hardware, maintenance, and phone line costs. With a hybrid fax solution you get the lowest Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) and lowest Cost per-Page.
- Get the same enterprise-level features and functionality used by the world’s leading companies, such as Advanced Fax Routing, OCR, Fax Barcoding, Reporting, and more, all in a secure, hosted environment.
- Seamless failover capabilities for planned and unplanned events.
- Biscom’s software, user interface, and functionality are exactly the same with both servers and services, reducing your support, training, and administration costs.
- Scales easily to meet the demands of evolving business requirements.
- Seamless integration with existing business applications, such as SharePoint, Exchange/Outlook, MFPs, Oracle, and more.
"We started with the hosted service, then implemented fax servers for our primary business units and configured the hosted service as an automatic service rollover for when fax traffic gets high."