The next generation of FAXCOM Web Client is here. This update is the result of analyzing thousands of customer interactions, all with the goal to improve the customer experience (CX). Our design team combined data analysis with research and the latest in UX design, and the result is an easier, more intuitive design that we’re proud to share and that we hope our customers will love.
With more than 30 years of innovation in the enterprise fax market, FAXCOM has long been known for reliability and functionality. We first added FAXCOM Web Client in order to offer an online fax solution that allowed users to send faxes directly from their web browser, eliminating the need to install software. With this latest update, we’ve taken a big step up in the interface, making it more efficient and intuitive for users.
New features of FAXCOM Web Client include:
- Cover Page Preview: Instantly see the difference between your cover page choices
- Templates: For when users fax the same information repetitively
In addition, the updated FAXCOM Web Client comes with a sleek new look and follows Google’s Material Design Guidelines to provide a familiar web interface for the user.
In order to maximize adoption, we’ve also worked to minimize the cost of learning, by ensuring deployment is quick and easy, with no desktop install required.
- Embedded Web Service: No IIS to manage
- Centrally Administered: Administrators can control settings for all users, cutting administration and support costs
- High Availability: Deploy multiple instances and maximize uptime
For more information on FAXCOM Web Client, please contact Sales at 978-250-1800.