Save up to 50% in fax costs by virtualizing
Deploying virtual fax servers lets you consolidate and reduce the physical server footprint, lower the power, cooling, management and operational costs of fax servers – and increase availability at the same time.
You’ll be able to:
- Reduce software and hardware costs up to 50%
- Increase server utilization and provide high availability
- Reduce hardware purchases
- Lower maintenance – you don’t have multiple servers that may need to be addressed
- Software fax boards are cheaper and don’t become obsolete – you just upgrade the software, and you still own the license
- For disaster recovery, VM is nice for automatic failover using vMotion and the additional option for data replication on multiple VMs
- Reduce data center footprint with no reduction in scalability
Benefits of Fax Virtualization
Did you know? Biscom’s FAXCOM fax server solutions can be deployed rapidly in your VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V, XEN and Citrix virtualized datacenter environments.
Virtualizing fax servers enables better management of fax server resources. Virtualizing the servers also makes it possible to run workstations and servers with different operating systems on the same fax server(s) concurrently. In this way, virtual servers enable users to do more with less. Fewer fax servers are needed to get the same fax capacity, saving money on hardware. Switching to a virtual fax server solution can reduce operating costs while still maintaining high-volume fax service.
Biscom | Direct: 978-250-1800 | Fax: 978-250-4449
Virtualizing Fax with Biscom VMware Solutions