Marketing Programs Manager
Are you a smart, articulate, and motivated marketer? Does meeting lead generation goals cause you to fist bump your colleagues? If you answered yes, keep reading.
We need an aspiring lead generation guru to supercharge our programs, increase our lead counts, make sales smile, and help us continue our revenue growth. You’ll be part of a very hands-on marketing team, building and executing comprehensive programs to help meet our targets. While creating brilliantly successful marketing programs will be your primary focus, our hands-on team and organizational flexibility will give you the opportunity to learn and grow a full range of marketing skills.
Desired Skills and Experience
Here are our requirements:
– 2-5 years of experience in a marketing lead generation role
– Strong writing skills and a love of using them
– Ability to focus on details while still understanding the bigger marketing (and business) picture
– Solid problem-solving skills
– Experience developing and implementing successful lead generation programs
– A strong desire to be part of a team rather than an individual contributor
– A sense of humor
– Ability to manage programs from concept through implementation
– Experience with marketing automation and Salesforce
– Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, public relations, marketing, or related field
– Submission of a resume and cover letter: Tell us why you want to work with us and what skills you can offer. Please note: a cover letter is a requirement.
And here’s what will make you shine:
– Great writing skills
– A strong dislike of buzzwords, B.S., and gobbledygook
– Experience using marketing automation to generate brilliant leads
– Superior time management skills and the ability to deliver projects on time
– Commitment to use of the Oxford comma
– A deep love of Marketo (also acceptable: genuine like or even ambivalence)
– The ability to work as part of a highly-collaborative marketing team
– The skills to translate complex technical topics into simple, descriptive prose
– A sense of humor
What is Biscom?
Biscom provides secure document transfer solutions to streamline businesses and keep sensitive data protected. We’re used by top financial services providers, healthcare organizations, and anyone who wants to confidentially send files securely.
We’re a company in the midst of growth and transformation. We are dedicated to working together to make sure our customers have an outstanding experience from purchase, through installation, to ongoing support. Join for the family-like comradery, stay for the weekly company lunches and 401K matching.
What’s it like to work in marketing at Biscom?
We know it’s our mission to power company growth by filling the sales pipeline with stellar leads and generating awareness of our outstanding technical solutions. We also know that all metrics and no laughter make a work day go by very slowly. We are fluent in geek, use animated gifs to communicate, and occasionally have been known to speak entirely in Whovian. We keep our collaborative workspace stocked with flavored seltzer, chocolate, and maybe a few fun toys. We are serious about marketing, but not so serious about ourselves.
If Biscom sounds like the place for you, let us know!
Status: Full Time
Biscom is an equal-opportunity employer.
Please send your cover letter and resume via email: [email protected]