Marketing Programs Specialist
Are you a smart, articulate, and motivated marketer? Keep reading!
We need an aspiring superhero to work on all aspects of our marketing programs, spreading the word and driving leads for our secure document delivery solutions. We need a superb writer who can fix a split infinitive with a simple adverb. We want a legendary B2B lead generator who can develop and manage multiple programs in a single bound. This is a hands-on position that will continuously adapt as the company evolves. While lead generation and writing make up a large percentage of the role, you will have the opportunity to delve into all aspects of marketing including, social media, SEM, content marketing, and events.
Desired Skills and Experience
Here are our requirements:
– 2-5 years of experience in a marketing or lead generation role
– Strong writing skills and a love of using them
– Experience developing and implementing successful lead generation programs
– A strong desire to be part of a team rather than an individual contributor
– A sense of humor
– Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, public relations, marketing, or related field
– Submission of a resume and cover letter: Tell us why you want to work with us and what skills you can offer
And here’s what will make you shine:
– Truly stellar writing skills illustrated by a broad portfolio of writing samples
– A strong dislike of buzzwords, B.S., and gobbledygook
– A willingness to tackle new things and expand your marketing horizons
– Experience using marketing automation to generate brilliant leads
– Superior time management skills and the ability to deliver projects on time
– Commitment to use of the Oxford comma
– The ability to work as part of a highly-collaborative marketing team
– The skills to translate complex technical topics into simple, descriptive prose
– A sense of humor
What’s it like to work in marketing at Biscom?
We know it’s our mission to power company growth by filling the sales pipeline with stellar leads and generating awareness of our outstanding technical solutions. We also know that all metrics and no laughter make a work day go by very slowly. We are fluent in geek, use animated gifs to communicate, and occasionally have been known to speak entirely in Whovian. We keep our collaborative workspace stocked with flavored seltzer, chocolate, and maybe a few fun toys. We are serious about marketing, but not so serious about ourselves. If Biscom sounds like the place for you, let us know!
Please apply via our listing on Indeed