FAXCOM Anywhere® Office Edition
If you have email, you can fax from your computer with cloud email-to-fax.
Email-to-fax / fax-to-email
Send and receive faxes from your computer within Outlook, Gmail, Office 365, and other email systems:
- Securely receive faxes from a local or toll free number with SMTP over TLS.
- Quickly attach and send via secure email via our simple email client integration.
- Receive faxes as PDF or TIFF files.
- Route faxes to distribution lists.
When you need more control or features than are typically provided with email-to-fax, use our Web Client:
- Enables you to send and receive faxes online from any Web browser – Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari
- Supports previewing the fax online before actually transmitting
- Entirely browser-based – no application to install!
Have users who are on the go or in the field with mobile devices?
- Download and install our free mobile apps from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Send and receive faxes from anywhere!
- Mobile users have access to the same faxes as Web Client users or users connecting via Web Services.
Have a need to enable a workflow application in your business to send/receive internet faxes?
- Use our comprehensive Web Services API, based on Simple Object Application Protocol (SOAP).
- Connect directly and securely to our cloud fax service for internet faxing.
- Have full control of all sending, receiving, and monitoring of fax activity from within your business application.
- Protect your organization’s information with secure email fax
- Manage users with simple Web-based account administration
- Retain a complete log of sent/received fax transmissions
- Get rid of phone lines, software, and systems to manage
- See all users’ fax usage on a single bill
- Easily notify users of their new fax account
- Assign phone numbers to users within minutes
- Start faxing within minutes of activating your account