Software Project Manager
Biscom is looking motivated Project Manager to join our Product Development team. The main focus of this position is to manage new software development projects as well as oversee maintenance of existing products.
The ideal candidate has experience in an organization that is transitioning to Agile development and with helping their teams learn Agile and Scrum. Managing multiple projects and working with interdependencies between projects will be required.
This is an office job in Chelmsford, MA and is not a remote work position.
About the job:
• Day to day management of software development projects in JIRA
• Develop and maintain project plans and schedules
• Help define project tasks and requirements
• Work with stakeholders to help document functional requirements
• Understand the product vision and keep project in line with that Vision
• Help identify and implement improvements to existing processes
• Bachelor’s Degree and at least 2 years experience
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Desire to learn the products you work with
• Take pride in your work
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: Bachelor’s
Required experience: Software Project Management: 2 years