In this live chat, we’ll share the story of three hospitals: Massachusetts General Hospital, Children’s Hospital Boston, and Steward Healthcare, who switched to Secure File Transfer to share large files quickly, reliably, and securely.
We’ll uncover how these healthcare organizations adopted a secure document delivery system that saw cost-effective savings – money, time, and improving workflow – immediately.
These healthcare organizations started with a small pilot and have seen SFT grow organically across their ecosystem. We’ll share the process from fax, courier, USB-drives, and paper to full, integrated SFT solutions.
The three cases will address how to:
- Replace Inefficient, Manual Sharing of Large Files
- Remove File Size Limits
- Gain Cost Efficiency that Impacts the Bottom Line
- Get Detailed Tracking
- Manage Users and Authentication
- Address Concern and Risk of Errors, Delays, and Call Follow-up
- Able to Scale Internally and with Partners
The objective is to help you create a strong pilot for a Secure File Transfer solution that can help accelerate digital transformation for your organization.
DATE: Thursday, October 29, 2020
TIME: 2PM EDT