In this live chat, we share the story of three hospitals: Massachusetts General Hospital, Children’s Hospital Boston, and Steward Healthcare, who all switched to Biscom Secure File Transfer to share large files quickly, reliably, and securely.
We uncover how these healthcare organizations adopted a secure document delivery system that saw improved costs, time management, productivity, and workflows.
All three of these healthcare organizations have experienced organic growth of Biscom SFT across their ecosystem. We’ll share the process from fax, courier, USB-drives, and paper to full, integrated SFT solutions.
The three cases address how to:
- Replace inefficient, manual sharing of large files
- Remove file size limits (e.g. email attachment size limits)
- Increase efficiency and reduce time to share information that reduces costs
- Get detailed tracking for audits and HIPAA compliance
- Easily manage users and authentication with Microsoft Active Directory integration
- Create a new Release of Information (ROI) process to securely share ePHI
Looking for more information?
Email us today to speak with one of our specialists.