FAXCOM Essentials Training
Whether you’re new to FAXCOM fax software or have been managing it for years, the hands-on experience provided in this training course will ensure you always get the most out of your Biscom fax server solution. Keep reading for more information about our onsite training.
What You’ll Learn
- How to use the FAXCOM Server Architecture and its latest features to your advantage
- Best practices for FAXCOM fax server installation, configuration, and software upgrades
- Implement rules for routing faxes to users and UNCs
- Techniques to integrate your FAXCOM solution with Windows, Domino, Exchange, and GroupWise
Who Should Attend?
As we continually add new features to our software, anyone involved in managing your fax system – regardless of how long your company has been running FAXCOM – is encouraged to attend.
Tuition for this 2.5-day training course is $2,500.00 and includes:
- Training materials covering all FAXCOM course materials.
- Complimentary morning and afternoon refreshments, and lunch will be provided on-site.
- FAXCOM certificate of course completion.
Course Dates & Location
This 2.5-day course. Day 1 and Day 2 of training will begin at 8:30AM and continue to approximately 5:30PM. Day 3 will begin at 8:30AM and continue to approximately 12:00PM. For maximum benefit, attendees are encouraged to be present for all training sessions on all 3 days. Training is held at our corporate headquarters in Chelmsford, MA. Please contact us to learn when the next course is being offered.