To print your received faxes to an IP Base Printer, the printer needs to be added to the local machines Device and Printers list as a TCP/IP printer. Add the printer to the local list as like adding any printer.
- Add Printer
- Add Printer using TCP/IP
- Printer IP
- Enter IP Address
- Printer Name
- Give the Printer a Name
- Comment and Share
- Configure and comment as you like
- Device and Printers General and Port Properties
- Right click on new printer and select “Printer Properties”. General Tab and Ports Tab will show printer details.
- Routes and User List
- Add Printer in Route and User List
- Printer Name will be the Name of the Printer in the General Screen
- Print Server will be localhost since it was a local added TCP/IP Printer
- Route ID to be given
Receive format by default will be PC0. Might need to be changed depending on the printer.