While email is still the de facto method of transferring files, the threat of confidential data breach is increasing exponentially as the hacker community is targeting email to steal intellectual property and confidential client data.
Biscom Secure File Transfer works seamlessly and transparently with Microsoft Outlook to securely deliver emails with large attachments and confidential information. Email security and performance is improved, and knowledge workers no longer have to hassle with large attachment issues.
In this webinar we will explore:
- The growing threat of email data breach
- The impact of large attachments on email performance and cost of operations
- Biscom’s Outlook integration which provides on-demand and policy-driven re-routing of emails as secure Biscom deliveries
- Demonstration of Biscom’s advanced file transfer security and intuitive user interfaces that offer knowledge workers an easy-to-use, self-service environment for collaborative document exchange
- Overview of the Biscom mobile app for secure exchange of confidential files and documents.