Website introduces a true enterprise file sync and share solution
Chelmsford, MA – November 6, 2014 – Biscom, a trusted leader in secure document delivery, today announced the launch of the Biscom Verosync website, which showcases details of the enterprise-class file synchronization and sharing (EFSS) solution. Featuring a simple and clean web design dedicated to business users, Verosync.com helps organizations understand how they can deploy a file sync and share solution or upgrade from consumer-based solutions. The website highlights product features / benefits and editions and pricing in an easy to navigate modern format.
“Verosync has an intuitive, clean user interface, and we wanted to continue that thematically with our web presence,” according to Bill Ho, president of Biscom.
During an introductory period, Biscom is running a contest on the free IT social community site, Spiceworks. The company will be awarding the winner a GoPro Hero4. To enter the contest or learn more about it visit the Spiceworks’ official contest page.
End users will find the Verosync solution extremely easy to navigate, provide seamless file syncing, and the ability to access files anywhere through any device. Users can also easily share files and folders with others for quick and simple collaboration. But corporate IT groups will appreciate the administrative controls and back end capabilities, including:
- Outstanding security. Verosync is built on top of a FIPS 140-2 certified 256-bit AES cryptography library that ensures files are securely stored at rest, with the ability to detect file tampering.
- Enterprise ready. Data is fully under the control of IT, and administrators can integrate their corporate AD/LDAP system for user management.
- Deployment flexibility. Deployable to local, virtual and private cloud infrastructure. Verosync supports a 3 tier architecture for maximum deployment flexibility and security.
- Detailed reporting. Gives IT the ability to perform auditing and forensic analysis.
- Complete integration with other Biscom solutions. Fully scalable to meet evolving needs as well as complete integration with Biscom Fax and Biscom SFT.
To learn more about Biscom Verosync, click here.
Every day millions of users and thousands of enterprises rely on Biscom for secure and reliable document delivery solutions. Founded in 1986, Biscom pioneered the fax server marketplace with FAXCOM® and its award-winning fax management solutions. Since then, Biscom has developed expertise and solutions around secure file transfer, synchronization, file translation, cloud solutions, and mobile devices for the world’s largest organizations. Learn more at www.biscom.com.