Enterprise Fax Solutions
Faxing is an integral part of many businesses, but implementing and managing it can be difficult. Biscom’s enterprise faxing solutions make it easy by providing powerful features and capabilities in five key areas:
- Powerful management capabilities for better tracking and reporting.
- Technology options that provide the most flexibility and efficiency.
- Simple but powerful features designed to give users more capabilities and control, wherever they are.
- Seamless integration with existing applications and workflows.
- Ability to meet or exceed security and compliance issues.
A fax solution designed to meet the most rigorous requirements
Increase operational efficiency with unstoppable faxing.
Deploying your enterprise fax system with both virtual servers and cloud services provides a high availability fax solution that reduces your overall footprint and increases operational efficiency.
Achieve business continuity and maximize cost savings.
Fax servers provide the lowest cost per page while cloud faxing handles peak volumes for inbound and outbound traffic. All clients, interfaces, workflows, and integrations continue to operate without interruption with the same simple UI – it’s a completely seamless experience for end users.
Fax over IP (FoIP) Solutions
Organizations that have migrated to Voice over IP (VoIP) can implement Fax over IP solutions for further savings. Consolidating your telecom can eliminate the expense of POTS lines, simplifying and unifying your telecom infrastructure.
Biscom supports Cisco, Avaya, ShoreTel, Alcatel-Lucent, Verizon, Level 3, and others.
Virtual Fax Servers
Virtual fax servers reduces your server footprint, reduces capital and operational costs, while providing increased flexibility and efficiency.
Software-based fax boards such as Dialogic SR-140 and TE-Systems XCAPI handle fax traffic with no hardware needed.
The Benefits of Virtualization
- Better management and flexibility of server resources to meet varying demands
- Reduce costs and improve reliability and fault tolerance
- Supports VMware, Hyper-V, Xen, Citrix
Enterprise Fax Deployments Require Good Management
Enterprises require data and reports to help understand its operations and usage and optimize efficiency. Biscom’s FAXCOM Suite provides a collection of management tools and software to facilitate and automate user management, fax server and cloud administration, inbound and outbound rules and policies, and business processes and workflows.
FAXCOM Suite provides the industry’s most configurable and granular control system to maximize the value of a distributed fax solution. Suite gives an organization the benefit of a custom fax implementation for each division or group with both centralized and distributed management capabilities.
- FAXCOM Queues enable your fax service to service multiple groups with their own configuration, policies, and workflows.
- Mailbox Server encrypt faxes at rest, searchable fax archive, and fax broadcasting.
Biscom’s solutions offer fax integration with your existing applications and workflows to help automate faxing and meet compliance requirements.
For healthcare, Biscom solutions integrate with leading EHR and EMR applications to support HIPAA compliance, improve patient care and safety, and increase efficiency for staff.
For business, Biscom solutions work with leading business applications for increased productivity, more timely deliver of business-critical documents and to support compliance requirements.
Get control and flexibility, wherever you are
Access fax capabilities from multiple clients, including web browsers, desktop applications, and mobile devices:
- Track and manage activity and status and connect to multiple servers and queues
- Send, receive and manage faxes from any browser
- Send and receive faxes via email
- Fax from any mobile device
- Add fax capabilities to any multi-function printer (MFP)
Tracking and Reporting
Enterprises require data and reports to help understand its operations and usage. Support for alarming, job logging, and customized reports for fax activity. Report on your entire organization’s fax usage and run your business analytics to optimize your operations.
Learn More About Biscom’s Advanced Features and Capabilities
Discover how Biscom’s Enterprise Fax Solutions can make your business more productive