Office Fax Solution
The most secure, reliable, compliant cloud faxing solution anywhere
If you have email, you can fax.
Now you can send and receive faxes within Outlook, Gmail, Office 365, and many other email systems. Faxing is as easy as attaching a document to your email and clicking send. No dedicated fax lines. No additional hardware. And no contracts. But unlike conventional email, FAXCOM Anywhere is secure.
- Send and receive faxes from email with Outlook, Gmail, Office 365, and other email systems
- Securely receive faxes from a local or toll free number with SMTP over TLS.
- Quickly attach and send via secure email via our simple email client integration.
- Receive faxes as PDF or TIFF files.
- Route faxes to distribution lists.
How it Works
Get the Features You Need
FAXCOM Office Edition has the features you need to be secure and productive. If you need more capabilities, it’s easy to migrate to FAXCOM Enterprise Edition.
Explore the Features and Functions of FAXCOM
More control, more access
FAXCOM Anywhere’s Web Client lets you send and receive faxes online from any Web browser — Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, and Mobile — so it’s perfect when you can’t access email. You can even preview the fax online before sending. And since it’s entirely browser-based, there’s no application to install.
Login to the web client from the FAXCOM home page and enter your Username and password.
Once logged in, click and fill out the cover page form under Send To.
Browse to locate the file you want to fax, then click Send to send the fax via the cloud.
Start your fax cloud service free trial